Monday, October 18, 2010

Musical Memory

I would love to make a soundtrack of my life. Cheesy I know, but it is true, there are so many songs that remind me of certain events in my life. Most have no particular sentimental lyrics, just songs that were playing during that particular place or time. I shall run down the list...

2 Legit 2 Quit- reminds me of my uncle Frankie's wedding
Touch It-High School Cross Country
Can't Fight the Moonlight-first time I drove after I got my license/Disney Trip 05
Perfect Gentleman-Senior Yr Cruise
Ms. New Booty- ATL trip of 06 
Cupid Shuffle- 25th Bday
I Like It, Enrique-April's BBQ this past summer
DJ Got Us Falling in Love, Usher- 27th Bday in Jax

There are a million more but those are the ones to come to mind. Of course there are songs that remind me of Reid (Simple Man, Why Can't This Be Love, etc) Hmm I wonder how long it would take to compile a list...

No comments:

Post a Comment