Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer in the City

Chicago is dead....not sure where everyone went exactly. It is Ride your Bike to work week and yesterday when I rode my bike, there were not cars on the road so I thought everyone is riding their bike, that's nice. Except I didn't see anyone riding their bike. Odd. Today I took the bus because it is supposed to rain and thunder and being on a bike in thunder is not something I am a big fan of. No one was on the bus...so if no one is on the roads and no one is on the bus...where is everyone? I can't imagine half the city was college students and they have all graduated and gone home. Is it a big vacation week I am unaware of? Is Flag Day that big of a holiday?? I don't remember it being this dead last summer. I got nothin...

No comments:

Post a Comment